miércoles, 14 de junio de 2017

Some thank you words!!!



Getting to 500 followers it's a milestone and means a lot for me as a blogger.

500 people decide to support my work and see my posts . A big thank you to each of you!!
A big thank you to all the amazing Designers and Events that have trusted me your creations and allow me to share them in my blog.
Special recognition to my friend, teacher , critic and inspiration Coqueta Georgia, you are the best!! Thanks for inspiring my work and shared me your tips.
And a super special thank you to Kibwe (fabiannew) and Tarangire Resident for believing in my work and model with me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

BELEN

SKIN : Amorie in Pineapple Tone - by  7 Deadly S[K]ins Omega mesh skin appliers with  no brow option skin applies body and head Mo...